Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Under the "People" tab in Confluence - Team set up but cannot access - I see the "Invite"

CStanlick@purdueglobal.edu March 22, 2022

Hello, under the People tab in Confluence I set up my Team under "Start a Team" and I have them all invited but none of them has received an Invite and none can get into our Team.  am I missing something?  Thanks

THUNDERKAT 215 

1 answer

1 vote
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2022

CStanlick@purdueglobal.edu Welcome to Confluence!

How are you inviting these users? Only Admins can invite users, and that is done through Administration->User Management. You won't see users until they accept the invite and an account is created.

CStanlick@purdueglobal.edu March 22, 2022

Thanks for the quick response @Andy Gladstone I just followed the directions and set up my team and the "Invite" shown next to the team members.  I have no idea how they would actually be invited (couldn't find that info).  So now it looks like I have to put in a ticket in order to have my invites actually sent?

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2022

I misunderstood how you were inviting your users. They should have received an email. The email will come from your name and (Atlassian) <notifications@atlassian.net>. I just tested this in my instance and a screenshot of the email the user received appears below. Perhaps this went to the user's Junk email or was quarantined by some internal policy you have since it appears to come from an internal user but is from an external email address?

Capture.JPG

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 8, 2022

CStanlick@purdueglobal.edu please let me know if my answer assisted you. If it did, please click on the Accept Answer button so others looking for similar assistance can find it in the future.

Thank you.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2022

CStanlick@purdueglobal.edu checking in one last time here.

CStanlick@purdueglobal.edu October 3, 2022

I had to undo all the invites and re-invite my Team.  It is working now; thanks

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2022

Glad to hear. If my answer provided any help, please mark it as accepted by clicking the Accept answer button.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events