Unable to undo deleted text

Max Sudik October 28, 2020

ENV: 

Mac OS (latest); 

Safari Browser (lates);

The issue is, I can't undo deleted text using cmnd+Z shortcut.

For example:

1. Type "abcd" on a page
  2. Remove the text
  3. Press cmnd+Z

I'm expecting the text will be either partially or fully restored

Note: The same behaviour if I highlight the text, remove it and press cmnd+Z

Any help with this one?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2020

Hey @Max Sudik, this is an interesting one. To my knowledge, this type of behaviour shouldn't relate to Confluence Cloud, but with your keyboard configuration. I suppose you have tried on different sites, docs, etc. Anyways, you can check the docs on Keyboard shortcuts, markdown, and autocomplete. In the past, I experienced something similar, and what worked for me was rebooting. Also, you can try using the keyboard through the macOS menu. Settings > Keyboard > Show keyboard and emoji viewers in the menu bar. Perhaps, it can help that too.

Cheers.
IL.

Max Sudik October 28, 2020

@Ivan Lima thanks for the help.

I cleaned cache all cookies and rebooted the laptop and looks like now it works as expected.

Thanks for your help

Max

Like Ivan Lima likes this
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2020

@Max Sudik, I'm glad it worked. If this answer helped you, mark it accepted to help other users find it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events