Unable to select External Content Macro in Confluence OnDemand

Keith Rosenberg January 30, 2014

When I am Editing my Personal Space, I click in an empty layout area and try to Insert Content -> Other Macros. This pops up a dialog from which I can select Macros from any tab *except* when I go to External Content - any of the macros in this panel, when clicked, do not bring me forward to the next step. They all have URLs below them called "Gadget URLs" (it seems the Gadgets are the ones that won't move forward).

In one instance, after exiting the Macros popup in frustration, an endless series of alerts popped up - unfortunately I did not save the error message from the JS alert, and haven't been able to replicate the alert problem again.

Does anyone know if there is something I am missing, or is this a bug? The particular macro I am trying to add - the one that caused the JS error - is the Assigned to Me macro.

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Keith Rosenberg February 2, 2014

This issue was resolved by submitting a ticket to Atlassian and having them work some magic. Thanks!

0 votes
Keith Rosenberg January 30, 2014

The JS error I have gotten is: "There has been an error loading the macro browser. Please try again or see your system administrator." Doing some research on this specific issue for Atlassian OnDemand users, looks like a support ticket is the answer: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/184938/there-has-been-an-error-loading-the-macro-browser-please-try-again-or-see-your-system-administrator

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events