Unable to install private listings

jagoba_meabe May 22, 2024

Hi! We recently enrolled in the Custom Domains EAP to test our addons. The addons work fine but I have noticed two behaviours with the custom domain that I would like to comment:

1- Private marketplace listings cannot be installed in the custom domain instance

Steps: 

- Create a new private listing in our marketplace

- Get the listing url

- Install it with the "Upload app" feature

2- Applications can't be uninstalled

- Install any public marketplace app (the free trial gets activated)

- Try to uninstall it

In both cases, I can see CORS policy errors in the browser console such as:

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://phx-eap-cd.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/plugins/1.0/net.customware.confluence.plugin.pageapproval.test-key' (redirected from 'https://cml.dm.appfire.net/wiki/rest/plugins/1.0/pending/9a0537ba-64e9-425b-8355-0231ded9682a?_=1716380143774') from origin 'https://cml.dm.appfire.net' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

2 answers

0 votes
Luis Pellacani
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2024

Hey @jagoba_meabe

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

As suggested by @Kristian Klima , you can enable private listing by following the steps below:

1. Log in to the admin.atlassian.com and select the correct organization.
  2. Select ••• next to the product you want to install the app to, and select Manage apps.
  3. On the Manage apps page, select Settings at the bottom of the page.
  4. Check the box to Enable private listings.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Luis Pellacani

jagoba_meabe June 10, 2024

Hi @Luis Pellacani, thanks for your answer. Yes, I already did the steps you mentioned before getting the error. Without these steps, I couldn't even install a private app.

Luis Pellacani
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2024

Hey @jagoba_meabe ,

Thanks for the confirmation. With that in mind, further investigation will be required by our Developer Support team. You can reach them on the channel below:

I went ahead and raised ticket on your behalf to speed things up. You can access it on your Requests portal

Cheers,

Luis Pellacani

0 votes
Kristian Klima
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2024

Hello @jagoba_meabe and welcome.

No sure if this helps but I'll give it a try :)

2024-05-23_15-44-12.png

jagoba_meabe June 10, 2024

Hi @Kristian Klima, thanks for your answer. Yes, I already did the steps you mentioned before getting the error. Without these steps, I couldn't even install a private app. I'm still getting the same error

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events