1. When adding JIRA macro, and trying to search for ticket, it returns "Received the following HTTP error code from the server: 200"
2. When adding a JIRA link, it gets converted to the JIRA macro, upon saving the updated page, the JIRA link is unable to display the details but instead displays the text: "java.io.IOException: Error on line 78: The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference."
3. The following error is found in atlassian-confluence.log:
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Error on line 78: The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.
5. The application links status both in JIRA and Confluence are "CONNECTED" with the outgoing and incoming connections set as "OAuth (impersonation)".
6. Same display is observed if using other user with the same permissions.
maybe oldie but goldie:
We ended up solving this two-fold:
- on one customer setup, we used the WAN IP since it's static, so the entire AppLink traffic is taking the scenic route via WAN.
- second customer setup, we solved it at the load balancer level (routing between VMs is done on the LB machine) in combination with a custom header that's stamped only "internal" traffic
I have a similar problem between:
MFA is configured on both Jira and Confluence
We're also affected with a similar message, if a user is not logged into Jira.
2020-09-11 08:57:10,758 ERROR [JIM Marshaller:thread-291] [extra.jira.request.JiraChannelResponseHandler] getChannelElement Error while trying to assemble the issues returned in XML format: Error on line 4: The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.
-- url: /confluence/display/SPACE/PAGENAME| traceId: f74f25314edcf420 | userName: xxx | page: 470451431 | action: viewpage
Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events