Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find Confluence Cloud space/page subscription REST API

Saaket Gupta April 26, 2023

Hi All,

Me with my dev team are working on an application integration with confluence and we need to find an API with which we can subscribe to a space or page of confluence from the integrated application through slash commands (just like Slack).

However I'm unable to find the confluence cloud subscription API through which I can achieve subscription. I also need to view and manage the subscriptions from the integrated app so will need an API for that as well but having no luck for that also. Can someone please provide some input/API/documentation link so that I can resolve this?

I have attached some screenshots which I got from slack. We need the same functionality for our app. Please check these out.

Screenshot 2023-04-26 174719.png

Screenshot 2023-04-26 175244.png

It's a bit urgent so any help I can get as soon as possible would really mean a lot! Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2023

Hi @Saaket Gupta ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. 

I have very basic knowledge of the APIs. Since you are looking for documentation on REST API for confluence cloud. The below page has some sample REST API's for you. You might want to explore the same. 

I hope the above information helps. Have a good day!

Thanks,

Srinath T

Saaket Gupta April 26, 2023

Hi @Srinatha T

Thank you for your response. I've already read the documentation provided and didn't find any way out. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events