Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find 'Confiform form' macro on the confluence page?

Frank John December 5, 2019

I have been trying to create a form in Confluence with Confiform add-on. I am unable to view the confiform form macro for creating a form. Could you please assist on the request,  is there an alternative macro type can be used for the form. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2019

Documentation for our plugin can be found at https://wiki.vertuna.com/x/uwAZAg

The macro to start with is called "ConfiForms Form Definition"

I see you tagged the question with "cloud", so I am assuming you are using Confluence cloud.

There is a bug in Confluence cloud where the macros from a recently installed plugin are not available straight away (caching issue or something).  And sometimes even require you to re-login to get the macros loaded. Please wait a bit or try to re-login to get the macros list properly refreshed for you by Confluence

Frank John December 5, 2019

thanks Alex. Appreciate your help. But still, I do get an error as shown on the attachment on the preview. 

Confiforms.jpg

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2019

Unfortunately, the previews are heavily broken in Confluence new editor. 

We are working on finding the workaround for this, but so far have no good progress.

Please save the page to see the form

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events