Unable to export images from a Confluence page to Word

Rebecca Vukojevic
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 26, 2024

Hi! My company recently did a cloud migration and I'm now unable to export images from a Confluence page to Word. Prior to the migration, we could do up to 50 images before getting an error but now it doesn't work at all.

The error message is "The linked image cannot be displayed. The file may have been moved, renamed, or deleted. Verify that the link points to the correct file and location."

Hoping someone can please help. Let me know if any more details are needed.

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2024

Hi @Rebecca Vukojevic welcome to the community.  I found this issue on Atlassian's Jira site that sounds exactly like your issue.  You can vote for and watch it for updates.

It looks like the same limit you're running into.

Rebecca Vukojevic
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 26, 2024

Hi Dan! Thank you - yeah we used to have the 50 limit issue which was fine because we don't typically have over 50 images per page.

For some reason though I can't export any... even the first one has the error.

Strange indeed but I'll keep digging on this thread.

Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events