Unable to edit Confluence Page - Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefined

Adrian Cloghesy April 13, 2021

I have one page that we can not edit anymore. -Running Confluence 7.4.7

The page is very big, I tried to copy it to another page but failed. I tried to edit it from every different browser I have access to without any luck.

When we click edit it pauses for a moment then loads up completely blank.

The error that Chrome gives me is the following.

Error on load - Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefined
at c (batch.js?gatekeeper-ui-v2=true&healthcheck-resources=true&highlightactions=true&hostenabled=true&locale=en-GB&user-logged-in=true:2516)
at dispatch (batch.js?locale=en-GB:44)
at v.handle (batch.js?locale=en-GB:44)
at Object.trigger (batch.js?locale=en-GB:44)
at Object.c.event.trigger (batch.js?locale=en-GB:66)
at batch.js?locale=en-GB:44
at Function.each (batch.js?locale=en-GB:33)
at c.fn.init.each (batch.js?locale=en-GB:29)
at c.fn.init.trigger (batch.js?locale=en-GB:44)
at u (batch.js?frontend.editor.v4=true&gatekeeper-ui-v2=true&healthcheck-resources=true&highlightactions=true&hostenabled=true&locale=en-GB&user-logged-in=true:1901)
VM39:1778 WebSocket connection to 'wss://confluence.xxx.com/synchrony-proxy/v1/bayeux-sync1' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 200

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2021

Hi @Adrian Cloghesy 

I would recommend that you open a ticket with the Atlassian Support team on this link.

Please Provide the following details:

• Summary - a short summary of your problem.
  • Description - details about the problem. 
  • Steps to reproduce – if reproducible, provide step by step detailed information
  • Expected Behaviour – what was the expected outcome
  • Severity - give an indication of how many users are affected by the problem
  • Provide screenshots if possible
  • Attach support zip - this will create a zip file of your logs and configuration files, these can really speed up troubleshooting your issue and should be included if possible. See Create a Support Zip for info on what's included.  Make sure you reproduce the issue before getting the support zip.

Thanks,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events