Possible there is someone who has a workaround for this issue.
Currently it is impossible for us to add images to confluence pages. Previously you could add images but these options don't work anymore.
What we have tried create a new page/document, drag & drop, /image, /picture
Since last week these options no longer work in our confluence spaces.
Hello @Jochem Adriaanse !
As I understand it, you are currently unable to upload images to your Confluence pages.
With this in mind, I tried to replicate the behavior you explained. Here are the results:
Via Drag And Drop
File File Manager
Since I was unable to replicate the behavior, I would like to ask you a few questions. Here we go:
- Is this still affecting your pages?
- Is this behavior present for all users?
- Is this happening regardless of the browser being used?
- Is this happening in all pages (new and already existing ones)?
- Is this happening with any file type or is it affecting images only?
- How big (as in file size) are the files that you are trying to add to your pages?
- What browser are you currently using?
Let us hear from you!
Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond. A long time favorite, Team Cale...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events