Unable to display PowerPoint

Using the "Office PowerPoint" Macro, I am unable to set the presentation. The document has been attached to the page but it does not show up in the "File Name" drop down box. This issue happens sometimes.

All the PowerPoints are .PPTX documents that have been used.

How do I resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Scott

2 answers

0 vote

Hi Scott,

I believe that you are facing these known bugs:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-26082

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-26001

I recommend to vote, watch and share these bugs with other people so this can raise the bug chances to be fixed sooner.

I hope this helps!

cheers,

Rodrigo

I’m a little blown away here. I post a question and it takes a month to get a reply. Then you want me to vote to fix a bug with your software? I’ll vote by moving to a different platform.

We are attempting to get the organization to use this product and a limiting factor is that we cannot easily display PowerPoints. It happens in the latest version of IE (11). Moving to a different browser is not solution as this organization only allows IE.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

450 views 21 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you