Unable to create or edit a page on Confluence as the page does not load

George Bowditch January 19, 2021

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2021

Hello @George Bowditch!

As I understand, you have a situation where the page edit workflow is not working as expected.

The first thing we can try is to use another browser.

If that yields results, you can try one or both of the following:

• Clear all browser cache and disable all addons from the previous browser being used
  • Try and use incognito/private mode of your previous browser

Now, please allow me to ask a few questions so I can better understand what is happening:

1. Do you happen to have a proxy of firewall in your current environment?
  2. Is there someone else who is currently facing the same behavior?
  3. Has this worked in the past?
  4. Is this present regardless of device used to interact with Confluence?
  5. Is this present regardless of internet connection used to connect to Confluence?
  6. Are you still facing this issue?

Let us hear from you!

George Bowditch January 21, 2021

Hello @Diego 

Thanks, incognito mode worked fine for me and disabling/re-enabling my browser extensions seemed to do the trick. 

Thank you

Like Diego likes this
0 votes
siva ramakrishna
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 25, 2024

Hi All, Thanks for providing the information. 

We are also facing the same issue. However, the issue is not fixed permanently. Sometimes its working and sometimes it's not working. 

Please find the below details and provide an update.

1. Do you happen to have a proxy of firewall in your current environment? -- Yes, we are using Client VPN. 
  2. Is there someone else who is currently facing the same behavior? Yes, almost all users who can edit earlier. 
  3. Has this worked in the past? yes, users are able to access the same about few months. 
  4. Is this present regardless of device used to interact with Confluence? yes
  5. Is this present regardless of internet connection used to connect to Confluence? Yes
  6. Are you still facing this issue? Yes, all the Team members are facing this issue since one month.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events