Unable to Insert ‘Google Map’ Macro

Angelina Ignatova
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 11, 2015

Hey guys,

I am trying to insert Google Map macro to one of my pages in Confluence, but I can't. Not sure what is meaning of those errors:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 402 (Payment Required)

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'macroName' of undefined

Can you please check and advise.

Thanks,

Agi

2 answers

0 votes
Angelina Ignatova
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 14, 2015

Hey Nic,

Thanks for getting back to me.

It can be an issue with the browser as it works when I open an incognito window.

Anyway, I should find another solution as your macro seems to support up to 16 markers which is not sufficient.

Thanks once again,

Angelina

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2015

Definitely the browser sending something odd across then! It's not my macro though. I couldn't code anything that clever, just the odd simple macro or report.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2015

402 is a weird one to return.  Does the map you're trying to load work in a browser?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events