URGENT: Page PDF Exports Blank

Kylie B May 23, 2024

Hey everyone! 

Trying to export a Confluence page in PDF, but unfortunately it just exports as a single blank empty page.

There are no tasks linked to the page, or other pages, purely just text and I even removed the table of contents and dividers. 

This is fairly urgent, so any immediate help would be greatly appreciated! Tysm 

EDIT:
Seems to be relevant for both Mozzila and Chrome Browser + all users, not just me.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2024

Hi @Kylie B , welcome to the community.

Here are some suggested troubleshooting tips:

• Check to see if this is happening on multiple pages within confluence.
  • Check with other users to see if they're experiencing the same issue.
  • Check using other browsers though doubtful this is a browser related issue.
  • Have you been successful in the past exporting pages in a PDF format?
  • Can you attempt to export in another format and if so, is that successful?
Kylie B May 23, 2024

Appreciate the swift response @Jack Brickey 

Answers in bold below:

• Check to see if this is happening on multiple pages within confluence. - [KB]: Confirmed, happening on multiple pages.
  • Check with other users to see if they're experiencing the same issue. - [KB]: Confirmed, other users are experiencing it.
  • Check using other browsers though doubtful this is a browser related issue. - [KB]: Checked with Mozzilla and the issue still persists there.
  • Have you been successful in the past exporting pages in a PDF format? - [KB]: Yes, multiple times last week the latest 
  • Can you attempt to export in another format and if so, is that successful? - [KB]: First exported to doc couldn't open it with Mac Pages, but then I converted it to docx and it worked fine. 
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2024

i recommend reporting to Atlassian support

Like Kylie B likes this
Kylie B May 23, 2024

Thank you Jack! Just submitted a ticket! 

0 votes
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2024

Hi @Kylie B 

Thank you for reporting the issue you are facing, adding more context about what you are seeing, and raising a support ticket for further investigation.

We have received the ticket in our queue, and we will be reaching out to you in the ticket soon and will be performing some tests on your site for the export.

Thank you for your patience while we're on it!

Cheers,
Jessica

Kylie B May 23, 2024

Really appreciate it @Jessica Thank you! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events