Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why do some tabs show up as tabs and others as bubbles?  On the same exact page

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @susanzat ,

It seems the issue you're having is a result of the Refined plug-in.  The page may be exact, but they are located in two different sites.  Refined allows each site to take on a different formatting.  It appears your one site is using sharp edges and the other curved edges.  Hope this helps.

0 votes

Hi @susanzat

Welcome to the community.

Can you share any screenshots of your observations? It will help visualize what you are seeing.

Regards 

I have created the UI Tabs and put the UI Tab inside and sometimes it creates them with Tabs (which is what I want) and sometimes bubbles (which aren't TABS, the are BUBBLES).  I am not using the Cloud version

The first time I noticed it was when I moved a page from one Space to another.  After that, it started to just randomly do it sometimes and not others...as you can see from this, even on the same page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

994 views 7 42
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you