Turned email notifications off, still receiving emails

Daniel St. Clair
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 19, 2017

Screenshots speak louder than words:

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 1.48.15 PM.pngYet still receving emails of the sort "There's x new edits on this page" with a link to view the page. When I clicke "Manage notifications" in the email, it takes me to the page I screenshotted above. This is quite annoying - advice?

2 answers

1 vote
Kirstin Seidel-Gebert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2017

Your screenshot shows the general notification settings. To me it seems, that you are still watching some pages. These watches will not be removed by changing the general settings.

Click Stop Watching Page in the notification mail to not receive notifications anymore.

Have a look on tab Watches in your profile to see what you are watching and to remove these watches.

Cheers,
Kirstin

Daniel St. Clair
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 20, 2017

Thanks for the reply! That doesn't seem to be the case:

Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 9.44.35 AM.pngHowever, I haven't received any email notifications since the last one I got yesterday morning. Perhaps there was a delay in changing my settings and the settings actually taking effect. I'll consider this resolved and post again if I receive any more notifications.

0 votes
Cory Beck August 6, 2019

I have the same exact issue as Daniel. All of my email settings are unchecked and I am not watching any spaces or pages. Nor am I following any user. Any ideas?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events