Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off "Click to add a new task..."

Jeff Shepherd December 27, 2022

I have a page I have added some tasks to. When the page is viewed, the option to add a new task is appended to my list

How do I get rid of the "Click to add a new task..." option?

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2022

Hi @Jeff Shepherd 

That's not native behaviour.

It sounds like you might have an App, such as Handy Macros for Confluence (which I think has this function).

You could disable the App - which would stop this function from appearing.

Or if it needs to remain "on" for other reasons, or it looks like you can disable it from your user profile also - see this help page for more information (assuming it is the App above).

If it's a different App, you could view the vendor's documentation, or contact them for assistance, from their Marketplace listing by clicking the "Support" tab. For example, see Handy Macros' Support tab here.

Ste

Andre Araujo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 23, 2023

thank you a lot, problem solved.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2022

@Jeff Shepherd That is not normal application behavior.  Do you have an app installed to help you manage tasks?

0 votes
Jeff Shepherd December 28, 2022

We do have Handy Macros. It is an app that has been included on our site since I started. I thought it was a feature of Confluence.

Thank you for enlightening me!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events