Trouble creating a team in Confluence

Simone October 30, 2019

I have created a team space and then tried to create a team afterwards. I actually did manage to create one in terms of naming it and adding people to it but that's about all. The users I have added remain marked as "invited" but none of them received an invitation or can see the team in their profile. The only option I have in the settings drop-down is "delete team". Can anyone help?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2019

Hello Simone,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you!

At this time, the users aren't receiving an email invitation when added to a team.

• ID-7158 Get a notification when a user is invited to a team

As a workaround, the invited users can search for the team name in the Teams UI. They will be able to accept the invite there.

Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,

Shannon

Elizabeth Jones December 4, 2019

This is also affecting my teams; how can I follow the bug or be notified of the resolution?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2019

Hi Elizabeth,

I linked the bug above. You can sign-in on that site, and click This affects my team. You'll be able to get any updates and be notified once it's resolved.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events