'Training Record'

Alastair Cupples March 28, 2023

I', looking to keep a sort of 'training record' of documents in confluence. I have applied training tags to the documents i would want my staff to read as part of a training record. Is there a way to display a page showing all documents with the training tag and a checkbox where I can tick if its been completed for each staff member. or is there a more suitable solution 

2 answers

2 votes
Anna Mitina _Stiltsoft_ October 11, 2023

Hi @Alastair Cupples 

We have an app that enables to create courses and quizzes right in Confluence - izi LMS for Confluence. It would make it easier to store all the trainings in one place and keep a track of the "training record". You would also be able to use the Confluence pages as course modules and it would take just a couple of seconds.

Our report system allows to see who was enrolled to the course and who has started or completed it. Reports can also be exported in a CSV format.

Watch a 2-minute video

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Alastair Cupples October 11, 2023

That sounds ideal, I'll take a look. Thanks

Like Anna Mitina _Stiltsoft_ likes this
0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2023

Hi @Alastair Cupples,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

There is a template called 90-day plan that you could use as a starting point, it has checkboxes and you could add links to each document that the user should complete.

Another option is to use an app, the Marketplace have a handful of them that allow you to create records of courses.

Alastair Cupples March 29, 2023

Thanks, I'll take a look

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders