Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track changes like in Word

Peter Bunde Hansen July 18, 2017

My colleagues are used to the track changes feature in Word. Like where if a reviewer of a document deletes a few words, they appear strikethrough and with replacement text. Then at a later point fx the document owner may commit that change, or reject it.

Is something similar in Confluence?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2017

The page history has a way to compare all changes in each version.  It does a simple red/green (with strikeout) to tell you who removed or added stuff.

You can revert to versions, but not individual changes (although that's improving as the concurrent editor is improving)

Hi Nic

Thank you and very very interesting info that individual changes commit/revert is in the pipeline. If you can get me more information about the subject, please do!

I am working on getting my own organisation which is actually one of the pioneers in digitalisation, to leave Word and go to Confluence. The main hurdle is the individual change tracking/commit/revert function - which is very popular in Word.

BW Peter Bunde Hansen

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events