Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tooltip for Confluence - can't add tooltop and link

Khloe Salmon April 26, 2022

Hello,

We have installed Tooltip for Confluence and there are two functions I want to use in conjunction.

I'd like to have a word / phrase whereby if you hover over it will bring up a description OR if you click the word / phrase, it will take you to another page.

Tooptip for Confluence seems to have the ability to do this, but when I add a URL and then the description, it can't seem to do both.

Anyone had this issue / know a workaround?

Thanks!

Khloe

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

@Khloe Salmon  I will suggest you to reach out to the vendor directly. If it happens that one of us here community leaders have used the same plugin they will assist you. However, you will get a quick answer for sure from the App vendor.

Best,

Fadoua

Khloe Salmon April 28, 2022

Thanks, I'll follow up with them!

0 votes
Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 30, 2022

Hi @Khloe Salmon 

Are you trying to get something like shown in the picture? 

Screenshot 2022-09-30 at 14.51.31.png

What tool do you use for Tooltip?  

Using Content Formatting Macros for Confluence you can add links and tooltip macros at the same time. 

This app is developed by my team, so please let me know if you need help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events