Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Tooltip for Confluence - can't add tooltop and link

Hello,

We have installed Tooltip for Confluence and there are two functions I want to use in conjunction.

I'd like to have a word / phrase whereby if you hover over it will bring up a description OR if you click the word / phrase, it will take you to another page.

Tooptip for Confluence seems to have the ability to do this, but when I add a URL and then the description, it can't seem to do both.

Anyone had this issue / know a workaround?

Thanks!

Khloe

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fadoua Community Leader Apr 26, 2022

@Khloe Salmon  I will suggest you to reach out to the vendor directly. If it happens that one of us here community leaders have used the same plugin they will assist you. However, you will get a quick answer for sure from the App vendor.

Best,

Fadoua

Thanks, I'll follow up with them!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

1,104 views 21 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you