TokenExpiredError?

kenny nguyen March 30, 2020

Hi,

I'm getting this error message after posting a uploaded video as a link

{"error":{"code":"JwtAuthoriser:TokenExpiredError","title":"Token verification failed: jwt expired","href":"https://api.media.atlassian.com#UnauthorizedError"}}

It works fine for maybe 30 minutes or 1 hour. The message will appear after that. 

How can i fix this?

2 answers

0 votes
Adilson May 7, 2020

Hello,

I have the same problem, I exported a file in PDF format containing a link, it works, but it stops working after a while.

Is there any configuration I can check to resolve this?

Thankful.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2020

Hello, Adilson.

Thank you for reporting this, and welcome to Atlassian Community.

The original issue that was causing the token expired error for Kenny was resolved in April, so it's likely yours is expiring for another reason.

I would recommend that you report this to your Confluence site admin, so they can raise a ticket with our Cloud support team, and we can take a look and see what might be causing the error for you.

Thanks again, and take care.

Shannon 

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2020

Hello Kenny,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. It appears this could be related to the following bug:

A linked bug says that there's a workaround that the Cloud Support Team can apply to your site. It requires a support ticket so we can request access to your Cloud site. You can report this to your Cloud site administrator, and they can raise a ticket with us, so we can apply the fix for you.

Thank you again, and let me know if you have any trouble.

Regards,

Shannon

Owen Wallis
Atlassian Team
April 2, 2020

Hi Kenny/Shannon,

We've actually just pushed out a fix for this. So hopefully this should be fixed in the next couple weeks for customers.

Thanks

Owen

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
April 3, 2020

Hi Owen,

Great news! Thank you for the quick follow-up! 

Shannon

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events