cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To upload large file size

aynura.nasibova
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2020

Hello!

We use confluence server. When I want to upload the large file size (more than 20 mb)  I get an error. Maybe somebody know how I can to change the upload limit?

Thank for advantage!

1 answer

0 votes
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2020

Hi @aynura.nasibova 

Please check as described here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configuring-attachment-size-150040.html the file soze limit and adjust if it is less than 20MB.

Note however that you can have a proxy limitation on attachments in which case your server admin (not Confluence admin) would have to make changes to this.

You can know that the problem is on the server by opening the browser developer console and checking where the timeout is coming from.

Regards.

aynura.nasibova
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 8, 2020

@Ismael Jimoh thank you for helping!

Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 8, 2020

You are welcome.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events