how to retrive/add save button.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
indra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2017

As the Confluence UI is not usable, the customizations in "custom HTML" need to be removed through the Confluence database directly. Before proceeding, please ensure that you have a full backup of your Confluence database.
Shutdown Confluence
Run the following SQL query against your database:

SELECT bandanavalue FROM bandana WHERE bandanakey = 'atlassian.confluence.settings';

You can copy the result into a text editor, and locate <customHtmlSettings>...</customHtmlSettings> tag as it contains the customizations added to Custom HTML.
To reset this, you need to remove the customizations added, and your customHtmlSettings should look like:

<customHtmlSettings>

<beforeHeadEnd></beforeHeadEnd>

<afterBodyStart></afterBodyStart>

<beforeBodyEnd></beforeBodyEnd>

</customHtmlSettings>

(warning) Make sure all the tags are complete and properly enclosed, and you have only removed the added codes.
After that you need to update your Confluence database with the modified settings. To do that you can run the following query
(info) You must copy the whole settings and replace <modified_settings> with.

UPDATE bandana SET bandanavalue = '<modified_settings>' WHERE bandanakey = 'atlassian.confluence.settings';

Start Confluence

Pavan Kumar February 15, 2017

Thank you indra

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2017

Remove the css and javascript?

Pavan Kumar February 12, 2017

Hi Nic,

how can remove the css and javascript ,i  hidden save button it shows only edit and cancel button, how to can retrive save button,  I think first remove css and javascript using sql database, if u know  please provide steps i will follow that.

custom html.JPG

html code.JPG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2017

I don't understand.  You said you had used some css and javascript to remove the save button, then you said you wanted to see it again.  So you need to remove the css and javascript you added to hide it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events