• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • This page only talks about the Like button. But I also want the thumbs down button allowing my readers to answer the question "Was this helpful?"

This page only talks about the Like button. But I also want the thumbs down button allowing my readers to answer the question "Was this helpful?"

Marianne Gravild Thomsen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 4, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Likes and Popular Content

We are also using Confluence for client facing documentation and I would like the readers to tell us whether the page was helpful or not. Exactly the same feature as Confluence have on their documentation.

At the bottom of a page I want to ask the question "Was this page helpful?" And then the possibility to answer yes (e.g. thumbs up) or no (e.g. thumbs down). How can I set this up?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2016

The only option on the marketplace seems to be this add-on – 
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.addonengine.pollconfluenceaddon/cloud/overview

Atlassian uses a plugin that they don't official support and it's not avaliable on Confluence Cloud – 
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/confluence.plugins.knowledgebase.survey/server/overview

Marianne Gravild Thomsen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 7, 2016

Thank you very much. I have asked our system administrator to try it out.

2 votes
Jonathan Appel September 14, 2023

More apps fulfilling this criteria are now available. We built Page Feedback for Confluence to solve this use case internally. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events