There are garbled characters when user management searches for Chinese users

wu_junjie January 16, 2023

Snipaste_2023-01-16_18-16-19.png

2 answers

0 votes
zboling
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 27, 2024

Hello, has this issue been resolved? I also encountered this problem, thanks.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2023

@wu_junjie Welcome to the Atlassian community

When do the characters appear, when typing or after you press search?  Does it do this in all browsers?

wu_junjie January 17, 2023

Appears after searching,This issue exists in all browsers

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2023

@wu_junjie When did this start?  Did you do an update or did you add a language pack?

wu_junjie January 17, 2023

I found this problem on Monday, just when someone was leaving, I searched for it and it was garbled, and there was no upgrade or language pack

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2023

@wu_junjie I would suggest submitting an Atlassian support issue.  They can take a look into what is occurring on your instance.   https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events