The user cannot login in confluence-3.2.1_01?

Willam Won October 22, 2014

The user is normal in LDAP,but can not login in confluence-3.2.1_01?what can i do for solving this problem?

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2014

What's the difference between their account and one that can log in?  Groups?

What does the log file say when they try to log in?

What error message do they get on screen?

1.What's the difference between their account and one that can log in? Groups? The account is the same user comparing with LDAP,because the user sychronized from LDAP. 2.What does the log file say when they try to log in? Where to view log file? Can you show the path to view log file? 3.What error message do they get on screen? Always prompted to enter verification code.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2014

1. No, what is the difference between an account that can log in, and one that can not? Look at two different accounts, not the same one. E.g. I cannot log into your system, but you can. What is the difference between my account and yours (obviously, I don't exist in your LDAP, but that's obvious) 2. Have a look in the system information page under admin - that will tell you where the log is 3. What do you mean by "verification code"? Their password? Does it loop three times and then ask them for a Captcha? Or have you some form of 2-factor authentication with a verification code?

0 votes

The user has sychronized from LDAP.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events