The two dimensional table JIRA macro in confluence page renders poorly

aniruddha.verma November 5, 2020

The two-dimensional table JIRA macro looks like this when the page is published

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 3.02.23 PM.png

The two-dimensional table JIRA macro looks like this when the page is in edit mode

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 3.06.38 PM.png

Is there a solution to this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 6, 2020

Hello @aniruddha.verma,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Testing on my local site I was able to replicate the same behavior when adding the Two dimensional macro. I added a different filter, but the same issue happens after publishing the page.

Based on that, I created a bug ticket for our dev team to check:

Please, click on "This affects my team" and also watch to receive updates about the bug.

Regards,
Angélica

aniruddha.verma November 8, 2020

Thank you @Angélica Luz!
Is there a way I can directly raise a bug ticket?

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2020

Hi @aniruddha.verma,

When it comes to Bugs, it needs to be reported to our support first. It can be here or on support.atlassian.com/contact because we need to test on our side as well in order to add all the details on the bug ticket for our dev team to verify and work on the fix. 

Bug reports

Atlassian Support is eager and happy to help verify bugs—we take pride in it! Create an issue in our support system, providing as much information as you can about how to replicate the problem you're experiencing. We'll try to replicate the bug to verify, and if successful lodge the report for you. We'll also try to construct workarounds if possible.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events