Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The End of Life health check has failed in your system

shawn Thompson October 30, 2017

This error message has popup since I have upgraded confluence to version 6.4.3 -  my support expires Aug 2018.

There's no warning or error messages in the log files about this.

What is causing this error and how do I rectify it?

Rgs

Sh

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2017

Could you also check what the installed licence says?  Is it definitely the same one you have in your atlassian account (with the Aug 2018 expiry)

shawn Thompson October 31, 2017

Hi Nick,

Yes, it is exactly the same - as my support has recently been renewed

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2017

Hi Shawn,

Could you let me know a bit about your setup in terms of network connectivity? Is it behind a firewall or using a proxy of some sort? Does it have constant access to the internet?

Kind Regards,
Shannon

shawn Thompson October 31, 2017

Hi Shannon,

I have a standalone deployment behind firewalls using proxy to connect to the internet -

Does the proxy config needs to be added differently to previous versions

Rgs

Sh

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2017

Hi Shawn,

There's no additional requirements as of the last update.

Can you please try clearing your plugin cache first and see if that resolves your issue? Are you able to connect to the Marketplace via your instance? 

If clearing the plugin cache does not work, and you're able to connect to the UPM (Marketplace), can you have a close look at EOL Check Causes Health Check to Fail when a Proxy is Being Used?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

shawn Thompson November 7, 2017

Hi Shannon,

I re-input the proxy settings and rebooted the server, now looking at the Instance Health all checks have passed

Thank you, I didn't have to manually clear the cache   

Rgs

Sh

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
November 8, 2017

No worries, Shawn! Sometimes it is necessary. :) 

Take care and Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events