Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text and Table does not render beyond a certain limit in Confluence page

Raja Jeevan Kumar Maduri August 31, 2017

Having an issue with the entire table rendering in one of the Confluence Pages.

Have tried using the table width types "Fixed Width" and "Responsive". However, the table doesn't seem to get fixed. The edit mode looks alright. However, the table gets squished to a certain length in the view mode. There is NO ruler in the edit mode, which indicates where the indents are for me to fix the indents.

Here is a Dropbox link to an image in case I have not been able to articulate my question: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wrejv0ebhdn5880/ConfluencePageIssue.png?dl=0

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 1, 2017

Hi Raja,

Can you please confirm the Confluence version you are running where you see this issue? 

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Raja Jeevan Kumar Maduri September 1, 2017

We are using Confluence Cloud version. Ain't able to figure out where to fetch the version. 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 1, 2017

No worries, Raja! All Cloud instances are essentially the same version.

Let me look into this for you but I definitely saw it before. You have the New Look, correct?

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Raja Jeevan Kumar Maduri September 1, 2017

Yes Shannon. I have the new look from Confluence. 

BTW, just so that you know....I admire working with Atlassian products and wish they were getting better by the day. I know that you are still trying to work through the kinks. But, you are going in the right direction. You should be glad that you are associated with an awesome solution driven company which banks on innovation. Cheers!!

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
September 4, 2017

Thank you very much, Raja for your support!

So, here's the bug I reported earlier that sounds like it may be related:

The previous customer I was reporting about could see a difference in Edit mode where the tables were smaller than in View mode, but yours seems to be slightly opposite.

I've commented this question in that case privately and we'll see what information I can find on this.

Thank you for your patience!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events