Text Size Increase in Editor

Sherry Ta April 15, 2020

I was wondering if the new editor increased the size of the "normal text". Is there any way to change this? I prefer to have text at the regular size (like 12 pt). 

1 answer

1 vote
Hazwan Ariffin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2020

Not in Confluence Cloud, unfortunately. The font size is not really change-able. It only gives you Heading 1 to 6 and a normal text. There's no settings/features to change the font size in Confluence Cloud. :(

Also, I can't find any add on that could help with this as well. I guess we are stuck with the default one!

On the bright side, we have this feature request - CONFCLOUD-5309: Add font selection capabilities to WYSIWYG editing and Wiki markup modes 

And from the latest comment, it seems we have it in the roadmap

Thanks you so much for all the feedback, and apologies for not responding sooner! This feature is currently tracked on our public facing roadmap here https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/confluence-cloud-editor-roadmap-967314556.html. To be fully transparent, in comparison with other feature requests this isn't currently in our near term plans to implement. We'll however be keeping a close eye on this as always.

Thanks,

Avinoam

Not sure how they would implement this, but let's keep watching the feature request!

Hope that helps!

Sherry Ta April 16, 2020

Thanks for the answer! My question was actually about the default normal text size seems to be bigger than usual. 

Sorry for the bad screenshots, but below is what I mean by the "bigger default normal text size"

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 11.29.27 AM.png

And this is what I mean by regular default normal text size.  

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 11.29.37 AM.png

Is this a new feature of the new editor? I just notice this yesterday while I was making new articles. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events