Template for documenting product status and proposed improvements?

Joshua Zink April 20, 2023

Hi!

My team is currently in the process of investigating one of data systems in order to identify areas of improvement for optimizing performance and reducing cloud storage usage.

I was searching Confluence and I couldn't really find any templates that seemed to fit this process.

Does anyone have a template they'd be willing to share or insight on how you've used Confluence to document similar processes within your own org?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2023

@Joshua Zink Hello!

Did you look at the Confluence templates for product managers?  Confluence Templates for Product Managers | Atlassian

Also, the 4L's may help 4Ls retrospective template | Atlassian

Joshua Zink April 20, 2023

Thank you for your response @Marjorie! I looked at the templates you suggested; unfortunately, I don't think they'll work for what we're trying to do. I realized using the term "product" was perhaps not the most appropriate choice. This is actually a data system that is being used internally. 

The retrospective template, however, would be a perfect template once we have completed our review and system updates.

Like Marjorie likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events