Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Members disappearing

Andrea Montanaro April 24, 2023

Hey there! Some users disappeared from our open team. I've re-added a couple, but they keep disappearing. How to solve this, please? Is there a limit on the number of people that can fit a team? Thanks. 

2 answers

1 vote
Andrea Montanaro April 24, 2023

They disappear from a specific team. We're over 70 people now. I found it at 55. Their accounts are up and running.

I remember adding people that aren't suddenly there anymore. Discovered it today while trying to add a newbie. Re-added at least 15 people again. Reload the page and the total number of members was 52. Re-added a couple of people again, and same thing.

Jane Crampsey February 13, 2024

I have the same problem - users have access to the Product and a license assigned and yet when they are added to a team, they just disappear.

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2023

Hi @Andrea Montanaro , welcome to the community.

Could you explain further where these team members are disappearing from? Are the user accounts disappearing or are you saying that they disappear from a specific Confluence "team"? Where/how are they being added back?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2023

@Andrea Montanaro , is it possible that someone removed them? I wonder if the Audit log shows anything? You can find this by clicking on the Cog and then Audit log in the left sidebar. If not I suggest contacting Atlassian Support.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events