Team Calendars

Joe Harrington September 2, 2022

Where can I find the Confluence Cloud Team Calendars? I don't see it in the Atlassian Marketplace. I thought there was a 1st-party plug-in or app for Team Calendars, but I cannot seem to find it. It's not a current app in my instance, I don't see it as a macro, and I cannot find it on Search in Atlassian Marketplace for Confluence Cloud products. Is it not available for Confluence Cloud?

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2022

Hi @Joe Harrington,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Team calendars are now part of Confluence Premium subscription, so you would have to upgrade your subscription in order to get access to it. You can find a comparison between the different plans here. 

Joe Harrington September 2, 2022

Thanks, Mikael!

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
Ella Pestine October 26, 2022

Do you know if there are any plans to make this, or another calendar feature, available for standard non-premium confluence users?

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2022

@Ella Pestine My guess is no, especially since it used to be a separate app before.

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 27, 2022

Hi @Ella Pestine ,

I'd also think no ... In case you use Outlook calendars, yasoon's Outlook Calendars for Confluence might be an alternative. And if you have less than 10 users it is free. (Please note, I work for yasoon, so I am a fan of the app :-P) Here you find a short demo: https://youtu.be/Y285YW6VG5A 

If you use Google Calendars, this is also an option: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218211/google-calendar-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

I hope that could help.

Have a great day,

Britta

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders