Team Calendars will allow multiple room bookings

Simon Logan October 19, 2018

We use Team Calendars as a room booking system, is there a way to stop a room being booked at the same time by more than one person?

I can see this feature request - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-51301 - is this still valid? It sounds like it covers what I'm asking.

Regards

Simon

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 21, 2018

Hi there, Simon.

Yes, the Suggestion is still valid as it is under the Gathering Interest status as of now. I encourage you to click the Vote and Watch links near the top right to show support for the feature. By doing this, it will ensure you are proactively informed of progress and updates going forward. Feel free to share any feedbacks that you have by leaving a comment on the ticket as this helps us prioritize & understand the use case of the feature request.

I have also included the question you asked here for internal reference purposes too. Meanwhile, let me know if I can assist you with any others concerns that you have with Confluence. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events