Team Calendars - recurring events

Milan Jeličić November 9, 2017

Hi,

we are trying to repeat task once a month throughout the whole year on our team calendar.

The problem is as follows - on the first month the task is on a Monday, on the second month the task is on a Friday.

Is it possible to somehow set the event to be the first Monday of every month?

This is very important to us, because now me make task for each month. It would mean a great deal to us to have this automated.

Kind regards,

MilanJ 

1 answer

2 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2017

Hi Milan,

We do have a feature request for this, that you can vote on and watch to show your interest:

Please feel free to comment on it as well with your specific usage case.

A workaround you could do is instead create an event that repeats every 4 weeks, for example:

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 1.48.31 PM.png

You can see there that my test event then occurs only on Thursdays, and not the specific day of the month.

I hope this helps! But let me know if you have any issues.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2018

Hi Milan,

I wanted to let you know that feature I mentioned earlier is now going to be released in Team Calendars 5.5.0!

Do let us know if you have any trouble with it. Enjoy!

Regards,

Shannon

suvarna dixit December 8, 2021

Hi shannon, created calendar but not appearing all project events for all team members , can you please suggest 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events