Team Calendar

Q Dao
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 25, 2019

Hi everyone,

Is there any to customize the default theme/colors of a Team Calendar? I want to the change the background color of the the current day (light yellow).

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2019

Hello @Q Dao,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's nice to have you.

I believe you are referring to the current yellow highlight color on today's date, and not the colors for each event type. Is that correct? 

If so, it is not possible to customize that color. It would require you to modify the source code, which is not publically available for Confluence Team Calendars:

• CONFSERVER-51182 Team Calendars source code not available on my.atlassian.com for licensed users

There was a request in the past to customize the colors using CSS, but it has been closed as we do not have plans to implement this in the near future:

• CONFSERVER-49342 How can I customize colors and design of Team Calendar add-on?

Thank you for your understanding. Please let us know if you have any further questions about this.

Regards,

Shannon

Q Dao
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 29, 2019

Thank you so much @Shannon S , this is exactly what I was looking for!

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2019

You're welcome, @Q Dao. Apologies I wasn't able to provide a solution for you at this time.

Regards,

Shannon

EdCNY
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 15, 2020

The dull gray highlighting of the current day is USELESS.

At least box it?

Consider those with older eyes!

Like Krunal Bhavsar likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 16, 2020

Hello @EdCNY,

Thank you so much for that feedback. I've raised it below as a feature request: 

Thanks again, and take care!

Regards,

Shannon

Like Claudio Vella likes this
Arun Karthik Ravishankar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 4, 2020

Is there still no solution to this?

Light grey is still the background of "Today" and it is still very difficult to even see it. Maybe a border, something like "border:#000 thin solid" around "Today" cell will be better?

Like # people like this
Dawn Möller
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 20, 2021

I have a number of colleagues complaining about the very same issue. Would be awesome to just have an outline around the day, or to be able to customise the colour. As it stands now, it's useless.

Please resolve :) 

Thanks

Like Krunal Bhavsar likes this
Deleted user July 1, 2022

Has there been any movement on this? I can't find any other updates regarding this and it's an issue with my team as well.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events