Team Calendar, using the macro team calendar and embedding.

ssi July 29, 2019

Hello,

I am trying understand team calendars features of using its macro team calendar and subscribing to other calendars however the documentation doesn't match with its actual function .

Ex. I would like to use macro and subscribe to other calendar.
Mine:

-> when I select the team calendar macro this pops out, how do i subscribe with other calendars using this?

Screenshot_1.png

-> Very different to the documentation.

To Embed the calendars doesn't work too.

Embed URL

Screenshot_1.png

Output

Screenshot_1.png

Different to its documentation.

I would also like to know if it is possible for the calendar to be view as public, I have tried and it says a string of command and error that calendar =null.

Ex.

Screenshot_1.png

I have checked the Allow site administrators to manage calendars.

I hope for a fast support, I have been stuck figuring this out. I am using cloud ver.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 8, 2019

Hello there,

I'm so sorry for the delay. I wanted to write to you and let you know that we have a few reported bugs related to this. It occurs in the new Confluence Cloud editor.

• CONFCLOUD-66949 Cannot embed Team Calendars with Team Calendars macro
  • CONFCLOUD-66646 Pasting a calendar link to a page doesn't embed the calendar any longer
  • CONFCLOUD-65260 Team calendar macro on the new editor doesn't auto-populate in search

At this time, there is no workaround. Kindly vote on the above bugs by clicking This affects my team and you will be automatically notified of any progress.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events