Team Calendar is not updating to Google Calendar

Catherine Foster May 23, 2019

Hi.  I've set up a Team Calendar and added a subscription URL to my Google Calendar.  However, updates to Team Calendar are not flowing through to Google.  If I delete and re-add the calendar URL to Google, I receive the updates as part of a new subscription.  Any ideas on why the updates aren't flowing through to Google?  Thank you. 

2 answers

2 votes
Jenn Rider
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 2, 2022

3 hours to 24 hours?! Then what is the point of even having the integration?

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2019

Hello Catherine,

Thank you for contacting us about this.

Can you tell me, how long after adding the events are you checking the calendar? It appears that there is a known issue with sync times and Google Calendar according to our documentation:

Google Calendar refresh times are delayed. They range from 3 hours to 24 hours. (More information: TEAMCAL-458).

If 24 hours passes and your events are still not displaying, then I would recommend you raise a support ticket with our team: Contact Support. I believe you might be on Confluence Cloud, so if this is the case, then we will be able to look at your logs and see if there is an issue there. If you are on Server, please let me know your Server version for both Confluence and Team Calendar.

Thank you and take care!

Regards,

Shannon

Jessica Leibovitz-Uth December 21, 2020

Is there an update to this ticketed issue? I'm trying to roll this out to an internal team and they're extremely dissatisfied with the lag.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events