Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calendar Sync taking several hours (one-way synchronization)

Fabian Dengel September 26, 2022

I have subscribed to a Confluence Cloud Team Calendar and while it is sufficient for now to have a one-way synchronization, it might take several hours for a newly added event in Confluence to appear in my Outlook (web) - sometimes I even need to re-add the whole calendar because even overnight it does not update. 

Is this expected behavior for a premium feature? I am asking because at least for Google Calendar this is a "known limitation" (Subscribe to Team Calendars from Google Calendar | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support)

For what it's worth: I have followed the one-way sync guide of Subscribe to Team Calendars from Microsoft Outlook | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support to no success so far...any insight is welcome. This happens on both the Desktop version of Outlook and the web version.

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2023

@Fabian Dengel I would suggest submitting a support issue to Atlassian so they can take a look at your instance.  https://support.atlassian.com/contact/   They should be able to let you know based on the calendars usage what is normal or if something is not working correctly.  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events