Team Calendar Multiple Event Types Color Changes

Bernadette Capozzi May 18, 2018

I have multiple event in my team calendar and I want to color code each one to a different color.  When I change the color it changes the each of my events to the same color.  I am adding celebrity collaborations and each celebrity should have a different event color, how can I accomplish this

2 answers

0 votes
Julie Miyasato
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 23, 2022

Hi. I don't see the option to add an Event Type. Would that be in internal permissions issue, perhaps?

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2018

It sounds like you will need a different event type for each celebrity so the collaborations will each be a different color. To add an event type, click Add Event and then scroll down the event types until you see the option:

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 1.01.51 PM.png

That does not work.  I added a new event and named it but only one event it still showing under my calendar 

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2018

In order to add two events with different colors I created event types for two celebrity names and then added an event for each celebrity:

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 1.17.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 1.20.35 PM.png

Thank you!  It worked

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
May 18, 2018

Very happy to hear it, thanks for the update!

Have a great weekend :)

Lakshmi Seshadri May 24, 2019

How can I set the desired color for an event?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events