Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Team Calendar Multiple Event Types Color Changes

I have multiple event in my team calendar and I want to color code each one to a different color.  When I change the color it changes the each of my events to the same color.  I am adding celebrity collaborations and each celebrity should have a different event color, how can I accomplish this

2 answers

0 votes

Hi. I don't see the option to add an Event Type. Would that be in internal permissions issue, perhaps?

0 votes
AnnWorley Atlassian Team May 18, 2018

It sounds like you will need a different event type for each celebrity so the collaborations will each be a different color. To add an event type, click Add Event and then scroll down the event types until you see the option:

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 1.01.51 PM.png

That does not work.  I added a new event and named it but only one event it still showing under my calendar 

In order to add two events with different colors I created event types for two celebrity names and then added an event for each celebrity:

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 1.17.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 1.20.35 PM.png

Thank you!  It worked

Very happy to hear it, thanks for the update!

Have a great weekend :)

How can I set the desired color for an event?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

208 views 1 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you