Tasks Status Confluence

Long Nguyen November 26, 2021

Hello,

I need to set up a tasks planner for my team. The task box is too simple for that because people can tick in and out of the task box without being noted or logged.

I would like to ask if its possible to build in a macro for Confluence, which track the tasks status by lock in the tasks box once its has been ticked? And is there also a macro for recording all the change on the spaces beside the page history function (it doens´t show what exactly has been change and could be deleted)

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
L

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2021

@Long Nguyen if I am reading this correctly, I think this discussion may answer your question. The short story is that it is not yet available in Confluence. The long story is that it is on the roadmap.

How-to-automatically-add-date-when-using-a-checkbox 

Thanks,

Andy

0 votes
Stiltsoft Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 22, 2022

Hello @Long Nguyen ,

As it was stated before this is not possible at the moment. However, I can suggest a workaround allowing to improve Confluence task management.

Handy Tasks and Handy Status from our Handy Macros for Confluence app could be a solution for your use case. Handy Tasks is a macro allowing to add new tasks on the fly and track their progress with predefined criteria. But if you add Handy Status to your task list, you could see who and when switched it and changed the task status.

task.PNG

0 votes
Long Nguyen November 29, 2021

Hello @Andy Gladstone . Thanks alot for your answer. Do you know if others programm, Jira for example, would be able to do the tasks I have listed instead?

Many thanks,

Long

0 votes
Hakeem Olasupo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2021

Thanks for answering the question @Andy Gladstone .

It helped me also

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events