Tag someone is not working

Simon Shen January 21, 2020

I used to be able to tag my colleagues for to do etc. but now this no longer working. The last time I used this was about 1 week ago.

This is very important as we use this feature to inform stakeholders for actions etc.

1 answer

0 votes
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2020

Hi Simon,

I see from your profile that you've been experiencing a number of issues with the editor in the past 24 hours. This leads me to believe that many of the issues might be related. To confirm this isn't a user/environment specific issue:

• Does this issue happen in multiple browsers?
  • Does this issue happen on multiple computers?
  • Does this issue happen to more than one user?
Simon Shen January 23, 2020

Hi @Zak Laughton 

Thank you for reaching out again. Please see my answers below

• Does this issue happen in multiple browsers?

I use Chrome Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)

• Does this issue happen on multiple computers?

I have one work computer only so no.

• Does this issue happen to more than one user?

We all do different things and not sure if others are doing what I do so no.

Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2020

Thanks, Simon! Would you be able to test in a different browser?

The reason I ask is that based on this and your other recent questions, it seems there are a number of issues that are impacting what works in the editor. This could be impacted by browser settings or browser extensions. Testing different browsers can give more detail about the behavior and help narrow down whether this is a Confluence issue that happens for everybody or a client/browser-specific issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events