Tabs

Raoul Kaiser June 25, 2015

Is there a way to do tabs in Confluence Cloud?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2016

Hi Raoul,

We’ve created a Tabs macro as part of our toolbox of useful Confluence Cloud macros. It's pretty easy to use and it sounds like it could help you out.

Try it here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1215202

Keen to know if it's what you're looking for smile

Tim

Raoul Kaiser May 11, 2016

Yes that is what I was looking for, but since it was almost a year ago I can't remember what my plan was for them. LOL! smile

Prakhar Godbole April 28, 2022

@Tim The link seems to be not reachable as of now. IS this still active ? 

Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 4, 2022

Hi @Prakhar Godbole 

This app is not available anymore.

But you can try other apps from the marketplace. For example

The first one helps add Tab macro, and the second one  - has a list of different macros (including tabs) that help to improve content view on confluence pages.

The last one is created by my team, so if you have any questions - I can help :)

2 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2015

I don't see any reason that it couldn't be made available as an Atlassian Connect addon for Cloud.  Maybe I'll think about implementing this if I have time.

Raoul Kaiser June 25, 2015

That would be awesome!

Prakhar Godbole April 28, 2022

@Stephen Deutsch are there any updates on this ? I needed this feature too :) 

1 vote
lavitz slambert
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2015

If by tabs you mean one of the following:

The answer is no sad, navitabs is not listed on the cloud available add ons list and you can't create user macros in cloud.

One thing you could do is to raise a feature request at https://jira.atlassian.com asking for the navitabs plugin to be added on that list.

Thanks and Regards,
Lavitz - the guy that uses Confluence on Windows as a Hobby!
0 votes
Andre Borzzatto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2015

Yeah, the answer Iavitz has given us is actually the correct one.

If you want, you can alternatively let us hear what you would like Confluence to have with a little more details by creating a private ticket at https://support.atlassian.com so we can correctly address the improvement request for you.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events