It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Table of Contents Macro not functional - Confluence 5.9.12 Edited

Marius Jun 20, 2017

I read all posts in the Forum that relate to the ToC-Macro and tried all suggestions but it seems like there is another Bug in 5.9.12.

The table shows all headlines correctly but the links don't redirect.

If you refresh the window, you get to the right spot.

I would be glad if anyone could help.

Greetings,

Marius

1 answer

0 votes
Marlon Palha Community Leader Jun 20, 2017

Hi Marius,

As part of reading all posts in the forum related to this, did you read https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-39960? The description of the issue there sounds similar to yours even though it doesn't specify 5.9.12. Do the suggested workarounds there not work for you?

Thanks,
Marlon

Marius Jun 23, 2017

Hi Marlon,

thanks for your answer!

I started playing around with the ToC Zone again and notices something strange that indeed works as a solution.

If the Table of Contents is followed by an empty Table of Contents Zone, it magically works. Even though the Table of Contents Zone is empty, thus not visible in the end and not contributing to the layout.

Anyway, it works. Thanks a lot.

Marius

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

6 Awesome Ways to Apply Trello, JIRA and Confluence to your Project

I attended  Atlassian Summit 2019  and learned a lot from the presenters, attendees and knowledgeable Atlassian product managers. The presentations I attended focused on applying Agile, pla...

2,439 views 11 28
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you