Table filter

Erin Miska May 27, 2014

I got super excited about this plug-in that allows you to filter tables, but then super bummed when I realized it doesn't work with Confluence OnDemand. Anyone know of a way to do something similar with OnDemand?

2 answers

1 vote
Kate _izi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 26, 2015

Hello Erin,

Table Filter is available for Confluence Cloud starting from Feb. 2015.

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2014

Hello Erin, there are two possible routes to persue a solution for this: there is a request to implement this feature natively in Confluence, which will eventually land in both OnDemand and BTF.

Another option is to enable this to function in OnDemand instances, as stated in this request ticket.

For any of the paths to be chosen, please mind to post your concerns directly to the corresponding tickets, as means to increase their relevance. We do have reference on the criteria here.

In the meantime, may be worth mentioning that the tables can be sorted by row, when the top cells are headers.

Erin Miska May 27, 2014

Thanks, Guilherme. I've voted both of those up and commented on each to explain why we'd like to filter tables.

Tables sorted by columns is nice and all, but it will only get you so far when you have a very, very large table.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events