Table columns not sorting in Confluence

Amit Patil May 12, 2021

Table columns not sorting in Confluence. 

The table columns were sortable few hours back . Tried many options by googling. Please help.

Capture.PNG

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2021

Hello @Amit Patil and @Jeff Niemann,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

The issue you are facing was reported as a bug. It was fixed a few hours ago.

For more details, please check the ticket below:

This is Erik from the Confluence team. I have great news that we have identified a fix to address this bug! This fix should be deployed. Please let me know if you have any issues. Thank you for your patience!

Please, take your time to test and if you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

@Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ Thank you for bringing the two threads to our attention!

Kind regards,
Angélica

Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2021

Hi @Angélica Luz thank you :) good job :)

Like # people like this
2 votes
Amit Patil May 16, 2021

I am able to perform sorting in Table. Thank you !!!

0 votes
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2021

Hi @Amit Patil @Jeff Niemann I already reported your problem to Atlassian Team and they will hopefully respond here... You're not the only one with this issue (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-make-the-Confluence-table-header-sortable-again/qaq-p/1692879#U1693027)

0 votes
Jeff Niemann May 13, 2021

I'm having the same issue.  It worked for me on 5-10-21, but not on 5-12-21.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events