Table Transformer TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'Application List')

William McNair
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 23, 2024

I'm using the JIRA Issue Macro in the table transformer. All of the table fields are avaialble when writing the SQL, but when the merge runs it throws this error: Table Transformer TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'Application List')

Here is the SQL:

SELECT T1.'T',T1.'Key',T1.'Summary',t1.'Application List',
CONCAT_VIEW_AGGR(FORMATWIKI(T2.'T' , " \n")) AS 'Type - linked issues',
CONCAT_VIEW_AGGR(FORMATWIKI(T2.'Key', " \n")) AS 'Key - linked issues',
CONCAT_VIEW_AGGR(FORMATWIKI(T2.'Summary', " \n")) AS 'Summary - linked issues',
CONCAT_VIEW_AGGR(FORMATWIKI(T2.'Status', " \n")) AS 'Status - linked issues'
FROM T1 LEFT JOIN T2 ON T1.'Linked Issues'->split(" , ")->indexOf(T2.'Key'::string) > -1
GROUP BY T1.'Key', T1.'T',T1.'Summary',t1.'Application List'

Here are the tables:

Tables.JPG

1 answer

2 votes
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2024

Hi @William McNair ,

The error points to the 'Application List' column - seems that the macro can't find the column with such name.

Try to type in T1. and wait for the dropdown menu with the column names to choose from, then choose the name of your column.

In the query in both places this column goes as t1. (it looks that you've typed it manually and haven't used the dropdown hints) and on the screenshot there is also some text before the "Application" word that was painted in black.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events