Table Columns Show/Hide

mbugra k
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 2, 2024

Hi All,

My use case is as follows.

I have a table B under table_filter and table_transform macro that is being merged with another table A from another page via table_except_include macro.

I want to show and hide some columns in table B under this macro structure or add suitable ones. (ie Config 1 , Config 2 ) see image below

ConfluecneQA.png

How can I achieve this? 

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2024

Hi @mbugra k ,

You may create the following structure:

• Wrap your Table Excerpt Include macro (Table A) and Table B in the Table Transformer macro and join them (like you do it on the screenshot). As a result you'll get a big combined table with all the columns present
  • Then you wrap this Table Transformer macro in the Table Excerpt macro
  • Then you reuse this excerpt twice via the Table Excerpt Include macro (there will be two macros on the page as you want two different table views)
  • Each Table Excerpt Include macro should be wrapped in the Table Filter macro - the Table Filter macro allows you to hide unwanted columns

You may read how to hide columns via the Table Filter macro here: https://docs.stiltsoft.com/tfac/dc-server/table-filtration-42239755.html#Tablefiltration-HideColumns

1 vote
mbugra k
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 3, 2024

Thanks for the solution. I wanted to switch between configs 1 and 2. I used table except include twice and put then under Aura tabs to switch between views. 

In edit Mode, two tables are on top of each other in Aura tabgroup macro. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events