thanks for recommending one

Corinne

4 answers

3 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Olga Rusnak
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 9, 2019

Hi @corinne goodman

My team created the Smart Checklist for Jira add-on (available for Cloud, Server and Data Center), which will definitely be of great help to you if you are willing to document:

• QA checklists
  • Definition of Done (DoD) and Acceptance criteria

As well as create:

• Simple and large ToDo lists with formatting using the Markdown editor

Below I have attached a screenshot which shows the UI of the checklist.

If you have any extra questions, feel free to ask.checklist_screen.png

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Hunter _HeroCoders_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 9, 2019

Hello @corinne goodman,

When comes to Jira Cloud, there is also the Issue Checklist app delivered by my team that can help you with simple ToDo list as well as QA, Acceptance Criteria or Definition of Done. 

It brings the default checklist, blocking issue resolving and many other useful functionalities that helps in daily work with Jira issues.

example.png

Let us know in case of any questions. 

Cheers,
Jack

0 votes
Answer accepted
miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2019

Hi Corinne,

Happy new year!

I would recommend either 2 options depending on your needs:

The main difference in my opinion is that Elements brings many features which are very helpful when using templates and checklist elements can have a type (User, Issue etc...) and some calculation is available. If you need advanced features I would definitely recommend it, whereas if you need a basic checkbox items app, Checklist for Jira might be more than enough.

Hope it helps, keep us posted!

Cheers

Reto Gehring [Valiantys]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2019

In Confluence you can use the regular task functionality, just type  a opening and closing square bracket. If it's for JIRA see the post from Micky. 

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2019

Thanks @Reto Gehring [Valiantys] for your addition. I was on Jira but you're completely right: in Confluence the default macro might do the trick as my suggestions are for Jira.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/add-assign-and-view-tasks-590260030.html

Here is the full documentation on the task assignation in Confluence (work well with Dates and User Mentions!).

Hope it helps better!

Cheers

0 votes
ervinhaley August 8, 2022

Thanks!

woodoku

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events